- January 2017, Foundations of Computer Aided Process Operations (FOCAPO 2017) Travel Award.
- September 2016, Computers & Chemical Engineering Best Paper Award as a co-author on: “A multi-scale framework for CO2capture, utilization, and sequestration: CCUS and CCU”.
- November 2013: Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) Model-Based Innovation Award for publication “Integrated approach for dynamic flowsheet modeling and sensitivity analysis of continuous pharmaceutical manufacturing”.
- May 2013: Outstanding Graduate Student Award, Graduate School of Engineering, Rutgers University, NJ.
- November 2012: Computing and Systems Technology (CAST) Travel Award for Annual meeting of Chemical Engineering (AIChE).
- November 2011: Women in Science, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Travel Award 2011 for AIChE Conference 2011.
- July 2011: Fellowship for participation in Pan American Advanced Studies Institute (PASI) ten day workshop on Process modeling and optimization for energy and sustainability, Brazil.
- May 2011: New Jersey Pharmaceutical Association for Science and Technology (NJPhAST) Graduate Scholarship.
- Sept 2002: Ranked 3rd (out of 202) based on Greek National Examination Scores for admission to Department of Chemical Engineering of National Technical University of Athens (NTUA).
Copyright © 2015 Fani Boukouvala